The "New Year New You" enthusiasm is indeed contagious but what about when the energy wanes, feels flat, or when you come across those inevitable setbacks?
If this feels familiar, I have good news for you! There is a powerful, but gentle way to sustain the momentum even when you feel spun out depressed, anxious, and feel like the universe is conspiring against you.
Positive change, the manifestation of your dreams, requires discipline and focus & that's why this simple practice is so powerful!
As a busy working woman already, there is no need for exhaustive efforts or a kind of discipline that feels restrictive.
Instead, I'd like to welcome you to an approach to discipline and focus that not only nurtures inner peace but also continuously unveils a clearer vision of your life. What makes this approach even more potent is that it helps you stay on track by cultivating alignment.
Your dream life is more accessible than you think. To begin you only need to spend just 10 minutes each day to pause, listen, and breathe in FOCUS.
Breathwork is your tool to access that space inside of you that knows exactly what you dream of and what to focus on year after year.
Very few personal development and self-care practices can bring about lasting stress relief, focus, and transformation. Your breath, when harnessed correctly, becomes your "medicine" for providing rapid relief from stress and reclaiming your power over and over.
What to Anticipate
This Breathwork Journey offers you:
- Guided Breathwork meditation to deepen your practice.
- A sacred and supportive space where safety and trust flourish.
- Dream List creation for a more fulfilled year.
What You Need
Prepare for your journey with:
- A quiet, sacred, and comfortable space for sitting and lying down.
- A journal and pen to capture your insights.
- A cozy blanket or throw for comfort.
- Optional candles, bath salts, and essential oils for a sensory-rich experience.
- Loose and comfortable clothing.
Why is Breathwork Essential?
In our fast-paced world, it's common to juggle daily stress and anxiety, often disconnecting from our true selves by numbing or avoiding our feelings. Breathwork offers a path to presence, self-awareness, and healing.
The Benefits of Breathwork:
- Immediate Stress Reduction & Anxiety Relief: Find serenity in the chaos.
- Emotional Connection & Transformation: Change your relationship with your feelings.
- Revitalize Your Organs: Nourish your body from within.
- Access Your Higher Power: Unleash your inner strength.
- Detoxify Your Body: Rid yourself of toxins and negative energy.
- Boost Energy & Clarity: Discover renewed vitality and focus.
- Deepen Your Body Connection: Foster a deeper relationship with your physical self.
- Release Long-Held Trauma: Let go of burdens that have haunted you for years.
- Connect with Your Intuition: Gain insights from your higher self and the source of all wisdom.
By purchasing this offer you have read the medical waiver and release of liability.