Journey of the Self, through the Self, and to the Self is here.
"The longest journey begins with a single step." Patanjali
But your journey is not linear.
Feel your full range of emotions, honor your cyclical nature with practices that will guide you to living a fulfilled and whole life.
The path to embracing your intuitive nature and whole life is not for everyone, but it could be for you.
The Moon Cycle Collective is for you if you are yearning to manifesting a fulfilled life through unconditional love.
In the collective, you will:
What you need/expectations for guided Breathwork Journeys:
- Quiet, sacred, and comfortable space to sit and lay down.
- Journal and pen.
- A blanket or throw.
- Candles & essential oils (OPTIONAL).
- Comfortable loose clothing.
- Limit food and water an hour to two before.
- Camera/video on to safely guide in breath patterns.
Like any devoted practice, your cyclic journey craves consistency. In the Moon Cycle Collective, you are invited to embrace rest as much as taking action and to show up for yourself every day with kindness and compassion.